CRIME/DRAMA. Based on an idea of acclaimed crime author and professor of criminology Leif GW Persson. Starring Robert Gustavsson in the lead role.
Storyline and scripts for all eight episodes written by me and Hans Jörnlind for production company Yellow Bird. Production starts October 2017. Premiere autumn 2018 on Swedish Channel 5 (Kanal 5), and will later be available for streaming on Viaplay.
Photo: Foto: Magnus Ragnvid/Kanal 5
CRIME/COMEDY – One couple investigate love’s mystery. One couple investigate murder. One couple collide.
Director: Molly Hartleb. Producer: Kim Buisson. DOP: Marek Septimus Wieser. Actors: Cecilia Frode, Simon J Berger, Ulla Skoog, Kristofer Kamiyasu, Krister Kern. Learn more here.
FEATURETTE (30 min.) Original title: "När sugfiskar krockar"
DRAMA. SFI PRESS RELEASE: "Senay Berhe, Aron Levander and Meron Mangasha have written "Mitt på mörka dan”, the winning contribution in the screenwriting contest “Black Is the New Black”. They are awarded a grant of SEK 150 000 in the competition that promotes films and artistry that challenges stereotypes about Africa.”
Work is fun and in progress!
CRIME. Storyline credit and three episodes written by me.
My brother in arms and joie de vivre whilst doing the great battle of getting into the film industry.
Over a very late and Bordeaux-soaked dinner, Hans and I decided to join forces. We have since written and developed a near decennia worth of feature films and tv-series together, both original and commissioned, thought up, written, sold and unsold.
Besides being my writing partner, one of the world's greatest longsword fencers, a former surf rock legend, and a licenced ninja, Hans Jörnlind is my friend. And a very dear one at that.
• Currently developing the concept for a play for UPPSALA STADSTEATER.
• In an early stage of developing a concept that hopefully will turn into a suite of CRIME NOVELS set in a rarely seen milieu in Sweden.
• Developing a line of physical products together with creative mastermind DANIEL CARLSTEN.
• Started two new projects with production company PALLADIUM in Stockholm (actually Solna), Sweden.
• Yet another endeavour is clued in the adjacent picture.